Portable solar chargers are green devices that can help us use solar energy. They are very easy to use, but they are very effective. These devices are eco-friendly. This means that we should use them. Sun Tactics SCharger-5 Portable USB Charger has a simple design. Also, it has a good build quality.…
How To Replace a Hard Drive On a Computer
The more storage space you have, the better. Today’s computers usually have big hard drives, so you can store a lot of data. However, the size of data you are saving is increased every year. For example, movies, games and songs need more space. If you have an old computer, you will have to replace its hard drive. A computer needs 30% of the hard drive to be empty in order to function properly. This is a simple procedure and you can replace it in a couple of minutes.
1. Turn off your PC. Also, remove the power cable.
2. Remove one side of your computer. It is held by two screws or you must just pull it out.
3. Locate a hard drive. In most cases, it is located in the front of a PC.
4. Disconnect it from a motherboard. There are just one cable or two, in some cases. Disconnect both of them
5. Remove screws that hold the hard drive. There are two or four of them.
6. Remove the hard drive.
7. Make sure that the jumper on the back of a new hard drive is in the same position as on your old hard drive.
8. Place a new hard drive in place and secure it with screws.
9. Connect it with cables. It is a wise decision to replace the cables as well.
10. Assembly your computer and connect it.
You must know that your computer won’t have OS now. You will have to install a fresh copy of your OS. During the process, you should format the whole hard drive and make new partitions.